Last week the residents made cheesy bacon ranch bread and it was a HUGE hit. It had fantastic flavor and was easy to make. You’ll definitely wanna make this for your next dinner party!
-1 14 ounce loaf of French bread
-3/4 cup mayonnaise
-1 packet ranch dip mix
-2 cups shredded cheese of your choice (we used Cheddar Jack and Mozzarella)
-1 bag of real bacon bits
1. In the oven preheat the broiler.
2. Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
3. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, ranch, shredded cheese, and bacon bits (however much you want) in a small bowl.
5. Use a spatula to equally spread the cheese on each half of the bread.
6. Place under broiler until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
7. Let cool slightly before cutting into pieces and serving.
Yesterday the residents made turkey & cheese crescent rolls and enjoyed them. These are a good easy dinner meal!
-1 pack crescent rolls
-shredded cheese of your choice
-Oscar Mayer Selects Slow Roasted Turkey
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2.Open the crescent rolls and split them into where they’re perforated.
3. Place two slices of turkey and about 1 tablespoon of cheese then roll them up.
4. Bake 13-15 minutes until top is golden brown.
Last but not least, yesterday the residents made sugar cookie fruit pizzas. Instead of one giant fruit pizza they made individual cookies, that way they could put whatever fruit they liked on it.
-1-2 packages of sugar cookies
-1 8oz package cream cheese
-1/4 cup unsalted butter
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-3 to 4 cups powdered sugar
fruits that are good to use:
1. Bake the cookies according to directions on the package.
2. Use a stand mixer to mix up the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
3. Add in vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Add in the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, until it is the consistency you like.
5. When the cookies are cooled, spread on desired amount of cream cheese icing.
6. Cut the fruit up into bite-sized pieces and put what you choose on each cookie.